|------> Just click here to join today!
1) Communication service designed by Catholics for Catholics.
2) Provides you the opportunity to get important information when you want it. You choose to recieve updates from the various ministries.
3) As this tool evolves, we will only send one email/text a week, along with occasional reminders for Parish events, Holy Days of Obligation and other information that will help you grow your faith.
4) Our Promise: We will never bombard you with useless information! And NO SPAM!
5) You can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to 84576
6) Help us grow our faith together...Sign up today!
Holy Day of Obligation - Thursday, December 8, 2016: Feast of the Assumption. Vigil Mass - Wednesday, December 7th @ 7:30 PM. Thursday, December 8th Masses will be held at 6:30 AM, 8:00 AM, 12:00 Noon and 7:30 PM.
Advent Scripture / Faith Sharing: In the midst of our hectic schedules and constant busyness, God waits patiently for us. We gather Friday mornings during Advent to pray with, reflect upon and break open God's Word. All are invited. Bring your Bible. Bring your coffee and Bring a friend. Location: St. Mary's Hall Time: 8:45 AM to 10:00 AM Dates: December 9th and December 16th. For more information contact Sister Dolores at 215-348-5488
SAVE THE DATE...
Saturday, December 10 thru Sunday, December 11th: Knights of Columbus Recruitment Drive!
Tuesday, December 13, 2016: The Ladies of Mt. Carmel Christmas Luncheon. 12:00 Noon at Doylestown Country Club. Cost $30.00. Includes Fruit & cheese tray, salad, grilled salmon or chicken abruzzi and dessert. Contact: Janice Perry @ 215-345-5701
Wednesday, December 14, 2016: Advent Confessions. On Wednesday, December 14th at 7:00 PM TEN Priests will be present to hear confessions. Msgr. Hagan will do a 5 Minute Penance Service then confessions will be heard.
Parish Family Mass at OLMC: Join us as we celebrate the Eucharist through our parish ministries and their individual members.
Sunday, January, 29, 2017: 5:00 Mass - OLMC School
Let us draw near ... with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith ... Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess. Hebrew 10:22-23
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is every Thursday after the 8:00 a.m. Mass. Benediction to follow at 4:00 p.m.
Questions or to sign up for a specific time please call the Parish Rectory at 215-348-4190
Website last updated: December 5, 2016 @ 3:30 PM